CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

New tat


Here is my new tat! It was quite painful, getting one on the top of my foot but I love it! The Wilmas are getting tattoos together. 4 of us got them Saturday and we had a blast. This was the day after our champagne party. Of course I still don't have a camera so you will have to go to Angie  or Jenn or Shannon s' blogs to check out the really cool pictures. They are way better bloggers than me anyhow. Make sure you check out Amy's video. You will see getting a tat on the top of your foot isn't for everyone. We had an awesome weekend & I couldn't ask for better friends.  Shane said he was going to get one on his butt that says EXIT ONLY!! He says this will come in handy if he ever goes to prison. 

0 comments: