CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Finally...a post

                                                                                       Well I finally got the pictures off Shane's camera from Thanksgiving weekend in Gardiner. WOW...I hope Santa reads 







this because I would LOVE it if he brought me a new camera since my in caput! Still wet from me falling into the Stillwater River while fly fishing. I thought by now it may work but it turns on but just a white screen and takes just white pictures. GRRR! It has thrown me for a loop blogging and I apologize. But thanks to Shane....here are some pictures from Thanksgiving and (sorry Deb) his first bull elk! And the meat is so delicious! I am still zero for zero for my elk. I could have had one last weekend but some idiot hunters shot into a heard of about 30 about 15 minutes before shooting time...which is so illegal. They got their elk and scared the rest onto private land.




1 comments:

stella g. said...

jerks! i hate it when they shoot early. ha! like i have a clue.

but i will say, any picture of a dead elk with its tough hanging out is ok in my book. :)

got your letter yesterday. made my day! we don't have decorations so i'm putting up christmas cards. thanks to you, i now have two!