CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The scoop

Ok...ok
Yes my boyfriend will be making an appearance camping Memorial Day weekend. But I need to meet him first! He loves to camp, fish, hunt, spend time outdoors. Oh and he is looking forward to spending some quality time with Shawna & I with him. We have fallen for each other & I am so looking forward to having my friends meet him. We have a mutual friend and she gave me the go ahead. She says GO FOR IT! So I am and he hasn't disappointed me. He has a 9 year old son who is adorable! My Mom has even gave me the OK to date this guy :) She thinks he is a cutie! And so do I. Have I met my Mr. Wonderful everyone has been saying that I deserve? I sure hope so. He makes me so happy, so very happy. WOW!

0 comments: