CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Winter clothes

I love FALL. That means winter is right around the corner so I am in the process of going through my winter clothes and getting them out. YEAH HOO! It is 42 degrees right now and I am loving that. Ray & I sat on my deck the other night. Such great weather. It was too cloudy to see stars but we still had a good time together. I am excited for this weekend. I have a friend flying to Nashville from Montana. I will be going to Nashville to stay with her a couple of days. We are planning on going to The Melting Pot for dinner. We also have tickets to see Vince Gill at the Grand Ole Opry. It will be a great ending to a long week. I found out Lance is getting married to his mistress Thanksgiving weekend. Geez. He didn't waste any time. I know he will be taking a lot of baggage into this marriage and that isn't good. I know it isn't any of my business but I am still concerned for him. I have learned a lot from the divorce. I wish he has. Anyhow, I am trying to move on with my life and thank goodness have found happiness again. Thanks Ray :) You are such a blessing!

1 comments:

Jenn said...

Obviously Titans is the one with the inferiority complex if he/she has to leave stupid posts like that. Anyway, you are going to have to dish on more info about Ray, you are making me curious to konw what he's like. Miss you!!!