CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 02, 2006

Happiness found

It has been a busy few weeks. Many of you are asking about Lance. He is out of the military and I believe is working for the Phoenix police department. He moved to Phoenix right after he got out of the Army.
I am still working and getting through life one day at a time. I still long to be in Montana and am applying for jobs up there. And I am dating a wonderful man. Ray is 35 and treats me like a queen. He said his goal is to make me happy. And every day for the past couple of weeks I have had a smile on my face. He is so down to earth and such a breath of fresh air. It feels so great to be happy again. I didn't know if I could but I am happy. Ray is so easy to talk to and we have a lot of fun together. We have become good friends and I look forward to spending more time with him.
Last weekend I went to Memphis for the Extraordinary Women conference. It was a great conference. Then the people I went with (including 6 children) went to the Memphis Zoo. Wow! What a great zoo! My favorite part was the polar bear. He was swimming & playing in the water. So fun to watch.
Well that is all for now. Please keep the Sprayberry family in your prayers and Keri. They lost loved ones this week and they have been on my mind a lot.

1 comments:

Jeni said...

i'm very happy for you. keep having fun i can't wait to meet him