CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 04, 2005

Gracie

Our referral (Gracie's photo & medical report) could be here within a week. So her paperwork could be coming to us right now! It is hard to imagine we have come this far in this long process. I can wait to give her a kiss & hold her. The agency said we will probably travel in January. But we will know something for sure as soon as her paperwork arrives.
I am enjoying the fall weather. The beautiful trees. The cooler weather. HELLO sweaters & sweatshirts!
Well I am off to a function for church. Tomorrow I have a baby shower and then having some friends over for dinner. Keep checking back because maybe the next time you check, you'll see a picture of Gracie!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

I can't wait to see a picture! My brother and sis-in-law adopted my niece from Guatemala. They kept a journal and now have a blog. It's quite an amazing story. Lots of ups and probably more downs, but she's at home in North Carolina now and it was worth every second. You can read about it at www.mooseministries.org/miarene

And, my other niece's name is Gracie. Just a funny coincidence I thought.

Oh, Good Luck. I really feel a connection just because I went through the excitement and pain of my niece's adoption so I sorta know what you must feeling.

You are in my prayers!