CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Good times.....good times

Simba and I went to Nashville on Sat. to spend the night with our friends there. They watched Simba while we waited for housing and she became friends with their 2 pugs, Coleman & Tara, more like cousins. They were all depressed once Simba came home. So now I have to take her there for some weekend visitations. Amanda and I did some Gracie shopping so that was good. I need to get Gracie's room together since the social worker is coming on June 9th to check our home over. She needs to make sure it is "child safe." Gracie probably won't even be walking when she comes home so I have some time to do all that. But I have to have a plan for all that-knobs for the stove, outlet plugs, cubbard stoppers and making sure all cleaning supplies are out of reach. She will write up an update report and I will take it to China. We are hoping to travel in November. We should get a photograph and medical report in Sept. Things are moving along, slowly but moving. The only travel plans I have as of now will be going to Charlotte to watch my neice & nephew while their parents go to London. Their oldest daughter will be going so that will be a treat for her. I will be teaching 3rd & 4th graders vacation Bible school at our church June 20-24. That will be fun. I would like to go to Wadley for a long weekend and I hope to go to the beach as well. I have a couple of friends in Wadley who love the beach also so that would be fun. Gulf Shores is so beautiful. Well I need to get ready and go to work. I am still working a couple days a week which is nice. Take care and have a great week!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey friend! chase and i were talking about a beach trip earlier today.....we are ready!
LOVE AND MISS!!!! JEN :-)