CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 14, 2005

Hurricane

Is it hurricane season? I guess I am just busy and it feels like a hurricane!!
I am busy preparing to move. What fun that is.
Lance passed his PT test this morning. He was so excited! I am going to see him on the 24th and am very excited to watch him jump out of an airplane on April 1st! It should be awesome.
Lance's Dad will be getting out of the hospital tomorrow. That is such an answered prayer. I just hope he can take it easy for awhile.
Some of you know Lisa Smith & her husband Michael came home from Iraq today. What a joy to have him home as well as the others that have arrived over the weekend. I am so excited for all of them and am thankful the Lord kept them all safe.
I have a friend coming over tomorrow to record Jesus Loves Me in Chinese for our Chinese daughter. I am so excited to have that for her.
Well I need to get back to organizing and getting ready to move.

0 comments: