CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 18, 2005

DTC

Our Dossier (which is our completed packet for the adoption) is on its way to China!!!!!! So if you are familiar with adoption lingo, our DTC is 3/18/05!! That means in about 4 months we should receive a photograph and medical report on our daughter or children! This is exciting news! I thought I would share some positive news with you :) Thank you for your prayers.
Lance is doing great at airborne school. He is having to do a lot of push ups and flutter kicks but is surviving. He has passed a PT test and 2 running tests. So that is great! I will be traveling to see him next week until he graduates. I will get to see our friends that live in Wadley, AL. Some are going to be able to come to his graduation on April 1.
Lance's Dad is doing great and now is at home. His spirits are high and I think it is because he has been waited on so much. He says he doesn't even have to get a glass of water for himself. I am thankful Sara & Tami are able to be there for him. They must be great nurses! It will be a blessing to go up to MD to see them. Hope you have a great weekend. If you want to stop by to help me pack, feel free :)

0 comments: