CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 05, 2008

MORE COWBELL











That was pretty much the theme Saturday...MORE COWBELL! I thought it would be fun to get a cowbell to play at the KBAR. This would the last time the Wilmas would go out together there before the new owner takes over. We had a blast! Thanks to Dawn we got an awesome cowbell, even with a strap so we could hang it up in the doorway.
There was a lot of singing, laughing and hanging with friends. It was a lot of fun but I am getting way too old to party like a rockstar! Thanks 2 everyone who came out & if you didn't come out, you missed a GREAT time! Maybe we'll make more memories at the KBAR. But the memories we have made we will never forget.



2 comments:

Angie said...

Nice Blog! We will always have those memories and a TON of them! It is funny I just finished my blog and read Jenn's and WE ALL Cow Bell in our title! lol Think we enjoyed the cowbell!!!

Jenn said...

Yes, yes Cowbell was definitely the theme! Of course I wouldn't put ALL of my pics on the blog. I think certain ones might be illegal in some states! I definitely had a blast and I'm so glad we were all there!