CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 03, 2008

GTOWN....here we come!


So some of the Wilmas will be heading to Gtown for a last HURRAW at the KBar. The weather is suppose to be nice so that will be good. So I'll hopefully get some good pics to post. I may even go into Yellowstone to take some fall pics. I can't believe I have 2 weekends off in a row & both of them I am heading to Gtown. CRAZY! Last weekend we watched Gardiner get whooped in football and then to the Brewfest we went. Microbrews from Bozeman, Hamilton, Jackson Hole & probably others but I didn't make it around to all of them were there.

I am loving this weather ....... still in the 80's !!

But the trees are turning & are so beautiful! This pic was taken by the Grand Tetons but not by me.




0 comments: