CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Get ready Key West



Well I am in the midst of packing. Shorts, swimming suits, flip flops everywhere. I wish someone would just tell me what I will need and I would pack those items. I always overpack. I just don't like going somewhere and forgetting something. I know it will be in the 80s in Key West. But sometimes evenings in humid weather can be a little chilly. But no I won't be packing any jeans. Yesterday when I got to work it was 46 degrees & the same for today. Trent said it was snowing in the park. BRRRRR And I won't complain in the heat because I will be on a BEACH & be able to cool off in the ocean! I CANNOT WAIT! The pics are a couple of places we will be going to visit.
I'll be posting my pictures when I return. I'll miss you but don't worry. I'll be thinking of you when I am on the beach drinking a fruity beverage. Check out this web cam. It is a cam on Duval Street in Key West.




2 comments:

Shannon said...

I am TOTALLY jealous!

have a ton of fun:)

Jenn said...

I can't wait to see pics! Have a blast! Can you fit me in your suitcase?