CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Finally back home

Well I thought by moving to Montana it would feel really different. Yes, things have changed but I feel good being back. I have caught some fish, I met an awesome guy and it is so great being around family & friends that love me. I am still on the search for a job. I know what you are thinking.....NO I am not dragging my feet so I can go camping & fishing for a week for Memorial Day....but that has crossed my mind. If I snag a job before then, GREAT! If not, GREAT! I know a good job will come along. I just keep applying everyday for jobs in the newspaper and jobs people tell me about. I am not worried. There are a ton of jobs here. I am trying to be selective so I find one I will enjoy. I wish I could find that job where I could fly fish everyday but I can go after I get off work! I'll try to keep you updated on my exciting life....and camping & fishing pictures are sure to come!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I just want to clarify something with you: Those are BROWN WOOL SOCKS that I was wearing. Yes, with flip flops! Although in my defense, my footies get cold easy, AND I was wearing my running shoes until we started cleaning the floor of the camper. 14 more days until camping!! And, we are glad to have you back in MT!

Jeni said...

We miss you Aunt Shawnanana SuSu

Love
Jennifer, Jacob and Katie