CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Sinks in

How many times do you have to read something in order that you understand what you are reading? Well I don't know how many times I have read through the Psalms but it seems as though I am beginning to understand what I read. I don't know if I had to go through a trial in order that my heart would be open to God to teach me something. To trust God with everything...what a feeling of relief. I give things to God that I don't have control over but I seem to take them back when God doesn't take care of it. But if I were to be patient, He will, in his own time, take care of it.
In Psalm 31: 14-18
But I trust in you, O LORD; I say, "You are my God." My times are in your hands; deliver me from my enemies and from those who pursue me. Let your face shine on your servant; save me in your unfailing love (AMEN). Let me not be put to shame; O LORD, for I have cried out to you; but let the wicked be put to shame and lie silent in the grave. Let their lying lips be silenced, for with pride and contempt they speak arrogantly again the righteous.
I am still doing the Bible study by Beth Moore called Beloved Disciple. She has such a gift of showing what the Word of God says. So inspiring and hits home everytime I listen to her. God doesn't say our life will be easy. We will suffer. But if you stay faithful to him, he will bring you out of the suffering and will pour blessings upon you. He is so good and his grace is sufficient for me.

0 comments: