CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Weekend activities

Well I have a lot of things to get done around here but I just had to go and see Just Like Heaven. It is a great movie! I loved it! I also went to a movie last night with Karen, my forever friend! We went to see In Her Shoes. Today I cleaned out the storage closet in the garage. I was missing a few things and knew they were probably in some of the boxes in there. So I found a few items. It was like Christmas! I also got out my winter clothes. I am so excited to be able to wear winter clothes again. So I need to get my sweaters and sweatshirts washed up. I have a couple of wool sweaters I haven't worn in years. Too warm in Alabama & Texas to wear those.
I am not sure what I will do for Christmas decorations. I don't know if I will put up a tree or not. I have plenty of decorations to decorate without putting up a tree. I may be in China for Christmas so it will be a waste of time if I do put up a tree. I love real trees so I am not sure if I am ready for a fake tree yet.
No new news on my China trip. I am trying to keep busy so I don't dwell on just waiting for a picture of Gracie.
I went and worked out today, which felt really good. It is hard to go but I always feel good when I am finished. Thank you Karen for going with me :) Well I better get some sleep. I have church tomorrow.
Check out this guy. Too funny!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That guy was hilarious! Thanks again for the Roxy drama. She's happy to be home and now chained to the backyard fence. Love you, FFF!

Karen