CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Gift card anyone?

Is it really OCT 25? WOW! I guess I better get on my Christmas shopping. I was thinking of getting folks gift cards so if you have a favorite, email me what it is. I just don't think I will have a lot of time to put a lot of time and energy into shopping this year. To be honest, my house is a mess. The dog needs a bath. There is laundry to be done. There are clothes that need to be bagged and taken to Goodwill. Gracie's quilt STILL isn't complete. Ladybugs are cut out but not sewn onto the quilt yet. Lance's scrapbook is ALMOST complete (yes the one I started in March 2003). I have been visiting some folks from our battalion. Going to memorial services. Making food for different functions. Tues. & Thurs. mornings attending and leading Bible studies. And you ask where does she find time for herself? FRIDAYS!! I try and play games or go to movies with friends. So this Friday we are starting at 4pm BABY!! I am excited!! Even if my house is a mess, I am still going. I am planning on cleaning Thurs. afternoon or Fri. morning. There is always Sat to clean, right???
Oh and I am involved at church as well. So my plate is pretty full but I am enjoying myself tremendously. I am so blessed to have an awesome church and wonderful friends. And most importantly I have Jesus :) He has been so good to me.
Well I have caught you up on my life and now you know why I haven't updated my blog in a few days...or has it been weeks? Anyhow hope you enjoyed this tid bit of info. and hope you can check back again soon.
Be looking for Gracie news. Referral should be here in a couple of weeks! Could be sooner....could be later.

0 comments: