CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 21, 2005

House for sale

Our home is officially on the market http://www.evasells.com/115624.htm
It is very depressing to be selling a home I love. But God has other plans for us.
We are still planning on being at Fort Campbell, KY on May 1. We will probably move in April, no sooner. So if you are looking to moving to Central Texas, give us a call. Pres. Bush has a ranch at Crawford just 30 miles from here.
No exciting plans for the weekend here. Lance has an upper resp. infection so he has been under the weather since Tues. YUCK for the both of us! I try and baby him but it is so hard. I don't have much simpathy for him. I know I should but when he keeps me awake with his coughing and coughing and stuffed up head, it is so difficult. Then I have to pick up after him because he isn't feeling well enough to help around the house. But then he is well enough to do laundry??? I just don't know about him.
Hope you have a great weekend and I'll keep you posted on our exciting lives.

0 comments: