CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 28, 2005

337...

days left until Christmas! Can't believe January of 2005 is over. I feel as I get older, my days just slip away from me. There is nothing I can do about it but let it happen. That is life!
The weather has been wonderful, in the 70s. But he past couple of days it rained. It is suppose to rain through the weekend. It is currently 55 degrees so we can't complain. I just hope we have good weather for the retreat next weekend. It is mostly going to be indoors but it would be nice to be able to walk around outside and enjoy the outdoors. There are 29 signed up for the retreat. I am so excited for it and am excited for Donna to come from AL to lead it.
No bites on our home. A lot of people have taken the flyer out by the for sale sign. We are still planning to move in April. We still do not have orders in our hands yet.
No new adoption news but will let you know if something happens.
Well nothing exciting to report about but my husband likes to read my blog :) and so I thought I would write, even if it is nothing.
I did speak at my church last Sunday for the Stewardship banquet. I gave my stewardship testimony. I was nervous but I got through it. Many have been very encouraging to me about it and I love my Skyline family! They are great!
Take care & hope 2005 is bringing you many blessings.

0 comments: