CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 15, 2009

Randoms

Okay. So I haven't blogged lately but I thought I would write & say HI. So HI.


This weekend the Wilma's are going to Helena for Race for the Cure. I can't wait because we always have a great time, even if Ang & Jenn are not nice to the car following them. My Mom is coming for the first time this year. Maybe it will be a tradition for her to come now that she doesn't have the KBAR to tend to. Yes, the new owner did open last week so I can't wait to go there and see what he has done to the place.

Shane, TJ and I have been busy. We helped a friend brand 60 cows. We have been decorating and spring cleaning our house. Wow....putting 2 households together is such a chore but we are enjoying every minute of it! We are also planning a reception in Gardiner on June 13th. We are still deciding on a place to hold it but please if you can come, we would love to have you. We are going to BBQ a whole pig and just have a good ole time!

0 comments: