CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Back to life....back to reality

Well married life is great. We are getting settled and  just enjoying being married. April has been a crazy month. First the wedding in Vegas. Then we went to Gardiner for Easter. Then I took the Fundamentals of Payroll Certification exam (which I passed). So now I can do some things I have been meaning or wanting to do. I want to read Eclipse. I finally got to see the movie Twilight. Bella was annoying as ever. I need to take some of my clothes to Goodwill. I have way too many we just don't have the closet space to keep extras "just in case I will ever be that size again." I need to get my fishing stuff ready. Camping is right around the corner and the ice fishing stuff can be put away.  I still need to get the wedding photos arranged.

Did you happen to catch the Nascar race yesterday? WOW! What a finish! I thought Carl Edwards was done...done...done. Hitting the fence like that...WOW! Eight fans were injured so I hope they are okay. Anyone who says Nascar is BORING..watch the ending to yesterday's race and you too will be a fan!
AP Photo
So maybe I will actually post more often now that I have some free time. 

0 comments: