CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

I am in trouble







We went ice fishing at Dead Man's Basin & I caught 2 fish...the only fish that we caught that day. I just don't know how I do it but I outfished Shane again. He has taught me a lot about fishing mostly river though but I think he has taught me a little too well. Now I outfish him all the time. Not all the time when we fish the rivers but lake fishing...look out!! The mountain pictures were taken on the way to Cooney Dam. I just loved the pink sky and the snow capped mountains. Breathtaking! 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Shane has a lot of reasons why he didn't catch fish and you did...but I know the REAL reason...it's OBVIOUS! You look all toasty warm in your head to toe cold weather gear and there he is...ball cap, no gloves and short coat...he's got to be FREEZING!!! and probably his brain is frozen impairing his ability to catch fish...