CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Blog tag

7 Random Facts About Me:

1. I have lived in 6 different states.
2. I love the sound a car makes while driving on gravel.
3. I enjoy all kinds of music except for rap.
4. I love to laugh but hate my laugh. I think it is loud & obnoxious.
5. I enjoy fishing, hunting, camping & being outdoors.
6. I love to cook.
7. I love to do Sudoku puzzles.

Game of Blog Tag Rules:*Link to the person that tagged you.*Post the rules on your blog.*Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.*Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.*Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

Angie Heidi Jenn Julie Marta Shannon Tammy

2 comments:

Angie said...

I LOVE the new look of your blog!!!

Anonymous said...

hey - i didn't know you had a blog - this is great! i'll do better at keeping up. i owe you an email. a big huge large enormous one. love you! J