CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 08, 2006

MT Here I come

I just got done making travel arrangements to go to Montana in August. I am so excited! Fishing, camping, boating, seeing friends & family. I can't wait! I hope I remember my camera so I can post some photos.
I had a busy week but a good one. It seems whenever it is a short week, having Tues off from work, it feels like an extra long week. Strange how that works.
Well I am going to a BBQ tonight. Tomorrow we am heading to Nashville to get a friend from the airport. We may stop somewhere and have supper. Fun! Fun!
A friend just stopped by to deliver some veggies she got from an Amish farm. YUMMY! Fresh corn, beans, blackberries, tomatoes! Another friend is bringing me a homemade biscuit with bacon! I am so spoiled & love every minute of it. God has blessed me with so many great friends. I have such a great support system here. I am so blessed! I pray I can bless my friends as they so have blessed me.

0 comments: