CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Amazing things

God is amazing, isn't He? I am doing the study by Beth Moore called Beloved Disciple, which is about John's ministry. WOW! To learn to trust Christ in everything, everyday. It is amazing how I look back on my life and how I trusted in other things. I am praying about teaching this study at church. I believe this study will change my life and the lives of those who will do this study. In Joshua 3:5, Consecrate yoursleves, for tomorrow the Lord will do amazing things among you. He can and will use anyone. You just have to let Him and get in line with His will. Thank you for your prayers. They are being answered!

1 comments:

Amy said...

I love Beth Moore! I finished one on Fruits of the Spirit this spring and it was great. Really changed my life. Blessings Amy