CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Crazy summer....mid July already?

It has been super hot here the past week, in the mid 90s. But I am not complaining. It cools off a bit at night so that is a blessing. When we get a breeze, it is a cool breeze and feels so great. In Texas, we didn't look forward to the warm breeze. It would never cool off, even at night. Well I am heading to Wadley, AL for a couple of days and then onto Charlotte, NC to be with family. It will be a nice change. Summer is going quickly. Guess I am keeping busy enough. I spend the 4th at a BBQ with some great friends. It was nice being around them and having some great fellowship. Well today I am off to get Simba a haircut, oil changed in the car, tires rotated. Fun, fun. I'll try to update while I am away. Received some great news. Lance's sister Nikki is pregnant! YEAH HOO! Another baby in the family! They live in Vermont so we don't get to see them very often. Hopefully we will be able to make a trip up there sometime. I would love to see that area of the country. Happy July to you & yours!

0 comments: