CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

We have a home again

We officially have keys to our on post housing. We love our place and it is ours. Our household goods will arrive tomorrow. We purchased 2 area rugs to fill our bedroom and the living room to go where the couch and chair will go. I will post photos as soon as I can. We are so excited to get moved in. Well we are off to dinner. We are tired from moving some things from our guest house room to our home. We are so ready to be able to sleep in our own bed. It has been almost a month. Lance was at airborne school before that so I know he is ready to sleep in it again. It rained today but now the sun is out and it is warm again. Hope the weather is nice for tomorrow's move. The past 2 days I have helped at our friend's pest control company. They needed some typing done so I helped there. I will return next week to do some more admin duties. Take care and keep us posted on you.

0 comments: