CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Wowsers

Wow! I can't believe it is Weds. already. Where my days go I will never know. God gave us 24 hours in a day and I just can't figure out why so few but I guess the more we have the more we want.
This Sat. we are heading to Dallas to Buckner International for our initial start to our home study. Patty Brown will then come to our house on Sept. 9th. We are excited to start this because after our home study, we just get to sit and wait on China for feedback on us and our daughter! We also can apply for grants after our home study is complete and that will be great to get those applications turned in.
Well hope you all are doing well and are having a great summer. School starts soon and hope everyone is ready for another fun filled year of school stuff.
OOOHHH and last weekend Lance and I went tubing on the Guadalupe River by New Brunfels. What fun we had! Wish we could go every weekend.

0 comments: